Spécialiste – règlement de successionsApply now
- Check the documents sent by the liquidators / beneficiaries for the processing of estates and follow up on missing documents with the advisor;
- Support the customer service team to enable agents to provide prompt answers to questions received regarding estates;
- Work closely with legal and tax departments to provide complete responses and compliant files;
- Respond by email or phone to questions from representatives received in our case processing system;
- Ensure the complete processing of inheritance files;
- Deal with customer / advisor complaints;
- Communicate regularly with the sales force and other departments related to the processing of estates;
- Collaborate in the constant improvement of processes and procedures;
- Ensure daily follow-up of unresolved issues submitted;
- Inform his coordinator of important problematic files;
- Assist the DMS and ensure that errors are reported and visible.
- DEC in financial services, administration or a related discipline;
- 2 years of experience in the same role;
- Very good knowledge of financial products and services as well as the mutual fund environment; Bilingualism (French and English);
- Strong analytical skills and enjoys solving problems;
- Very good customer service;
- Knowledge of inheritance treatment, taxation or law is a major asset.
- Holidays and days off;
- Allowance for internet costs;
- Group Insurance;
- Discounts on products.