Assistant ControllerApply now
- Participate in month-end and consolidation procedures;
- Carry out the follow-ups of the various balance sheet items;
- Support the Finance Director in explaining profit margin variations;
- Document the year-end file and participate in the annual audit;
- Collaborate with the accounting team in monitoring accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll;
- Provide useful management information to internal managers;
- Participate in budget process and financial forecasts;
- Ensure the compliance and validity of transaction data in the computer system;
- Supervise the consolidation of financial operations reports, perform analysis and issue comments and recommendations to plant managers;
- Supervise and take part in the optimization and automation of work tools;
- Support the Finance Director in the preparation of grant and funding files;
- Perform all other related tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting;
- CPA title is an asset;
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Mastery of Excel;
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is an asset;
- Good team spirit;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset.
- French and English bilingualism.
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Personal days;
- Access to telemedicine;
- Employee discount;
- Training and development program;
- Free parking on-site;
- Recognition of years of service.